Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Employee Resources
- Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family and Medical Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (PDF)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employer Paid Leave Requirements (PDF)
- Mille Lacs County COVID-19 webpage
- Mille Lacs County COVID-19 Business Preparedness Plan (PDF)
- Temporary Public Health Emergency Telework Application (PDF)
- Temporary Public Health Emergency Telework Guidelines (PDF)
- Utilization of Paid Leave During a Public Health Emergency Policy (PDF)
County Employee Teleworking Resources
Technology Services has provided an additional resource for County employees to help understand technology and teleworking. Please visit the "Training Information" page for step-by-step guides and useful information.
Payroll must be accessed using Google Chrome. Visit the Payroll website.
- Active Warrant List
- County COVID-19 webpage
- County Phone List (PDF)
- County Staff Payroll Link
- County Staff Suggestions & Comments
- DaMarco Solutions (SDS Documents)
- GIS Mapping Data (Internal)
- Your Windows’ login name (first name.last name) and password are required to access.
- In-Custody Report
- NACO Washington Watch
- Records Retention Schedule (PDF)
- Shredding Schedules
- Submit a Work Order Ticket
- Union Contracts/Personnel Policy
- 2020 Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement Rates
Review Mille Lacs County policies and instructions.
Learn more about Mille Lacs County employee benefits and how to sign up for them.
Find and view the most recent and previous employee newsletters.
Learn about the steps to take and items to consider before leaving employment.
Read instructions for utilizing County fleet cars, learn how to use the County Fleet Card, and browse current fleet vehicles.
Review the Mille Lacs County financial policies and procedures.
Find documents and information related to labor contracts and personnel policy.
View collective bargaining agreements for different employee classifications in Mille Lacs County.
Access management resources pertaining to employee performance evaluations, financial reports, volunteers/unpaid interns, and more.
Learn about the new process for ID Badges in Mille Lacs County.
Get more information about safety procedures and resources.
Find training information for County employees.
The mission of the Mille Lacs County Wellness Program is to educate, support, and empower employees to improve and maintain their overall health and well-being through healthy lifestyle choices.
Find ad view the most recent or previous WELCOA Articles.
Access the boards and commissions that drive your local government. Find agendas, member information, and other meeting details.