Dress code is as follows:
- Outerwear (i.e. Coats, Hats, Zip-Up Sweatshirts, etc.) must be removed.
- Shirt must cover you to the neck and be past your shoulders, no tank tops or bare stomachs.
- Shorts must cover to mid-thigh.
Any professional visit or calls outside of the approved hours must get prior approval from the Jail Administrator, no exceptions, hours are as follows:
- Allowed between 8 to 10:30 a.m.
- Allowed between 12:30 to 4 p.m.
- Allowed between 6:30 to 9 p.m.
Personal visiting hours are as follows:
- Tuesday and Saturday
1 to 4 p.m.
6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- All purses, cell phones, keys, etc. are not allowed in during visiting.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Visiting staff is not responsible for items left in the waiting area. Children are to be monitored at all times by the adult with whom they came. Lockers are available in the waiting room for you to place your items in. Lockers are a quarter to secure.
- Visiting staff may refuse or stop visits if rules are not followed or if a visit becomes disruptive to others.
- You are allowed to visit an inmate only once per visiting day. Each visiting session is no more than 20 minutes long.
- You will need a valid photo ID to visit. Examples of acceptable forms of photo ID are:
- Valid Driver's License
- State-issued ID Card
- Other official ID with picture, name, date of birth and physical description