Chemical Dependency

Mille Lacs County can complete a chemical dependency evaluation, also known as a Rule 25, if someone does not have insurance, if they have straight Medical Assistance, or if they are on Medicare. If you have private insurance or UCare, Medica or Blue Cross (through the County), you will need to call your insurance company to complete the chemical dependency evaluation.