- Community & Veterans Services
- Children's Mental Health
Children's Mental Health
Case Management is designed to serve families with children who have severe emotional and behavioral disturbances.
In a culturally sensitive manner, case managers help families:
- Access respite care and other supports
- Assist parents in advocating for their child’s mental health needs
- Create a supportive team of family, professionals, and community members
- Develop a treatment plan and a crisis plan
- Provide information about and referral to community resources
In order to receive case management services:
- A child must have a current SED diagnosis
- The child must reside with legal placement in Mille Lacs County
- The child’s family must request or consent to services
Children's Mental Health Crisis Services
Children's Mental Health Crisis Services are for children ages 0 to 17 years old.
These services include:
- Assistance Obtaining Services
- Community Outreach
- Mobile Rapid Crisis Assessment
- Stabilization and Intervention Services
Phone: 800-523-3333 - 24 hours a day/7 days a week
Region 7E Mental Health Initiative Consumer and Provider Survey
Wilder Research, in partnership with the Region 7E Adult Mental Health Initiative, is conducting a regional mental health needs assessment. We would like your participation in a survey that will help your community understand the impact of mental health services and supports on the lives of consumers. Your feedback is intended to help us improve mental health services and supports in the region. Wilder Research is an independent evaluator and not otherwise affiliated with Region 7E Adult Mental Health Initiative.
We would like you to know that:
- Your participation is voluntary – you can skip any question you prefer not to answer and/or stop the survey at any time.
- Your answers will be confidential – your name or any identifiable information will not be used in connection with your answers.
- Your answers will be grouped with other survey respondents from your county into a report for the Region 7E Adult Mental Health Initiative and affiliated partners.
- our survey responses will not impact your relationship to Region 7E Adult Mental Health Initiative in any way.
We are interested in your honest thoughts and ideas, so there are no right or wrong answers. The survey should take about 10 minutes to complete.