Child Support & Paternity

It is the responsibility of the Mille Lacs County Attorney’s Office to establish paternity, obtain court-ordered child support, and enforce support orders, whenever public funds are expended to a family. A parent who is not receiving public assistance may make application to receive child support services from Mille Lacs County Community and Veterans Services.

There are several resources available that provide information about establishing a court order or enforcing a court order for child support. Contact the Mille Lacs County Child Support Office at 320-983-8208 to obtain an application for services or if you have questions regarding your case.

Additional Resources